Thursday, June 04, 2009

some quotes

they're not really good ones but heck it I'll just post 'em up.



"Contrary to popular belief, God's surname is not damnit!"
(HAHA)

"If you kill everybody I hate, it wouldn't be murder, it'd be an apocalypse."
(this is not for me but somebody else HAHA)

"If you ever become a mother, can I have one of the puppies?"
(ooh that's for you =D)

"I sometimes go to my own little world, but that's okay, they know me there." - Joel Hodgson
(AND THAT'S FOR ME!)


"My mother's menu consisted of two choices: Take it or leave it." - Buddy Hackett


Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac? - George Carlin
(so true. Oh, so the only normal ones would be ourselves wouldn't it? Human minds.. :/ )

No comments: